Music

History, Revisted.

pO157.

Posted to Music on Thu Mar 08, 2012 at 06:42:29 PM EST (promoted from Diaries by Acefantastik). RSS.

On March 08, 1977 the eponymous album "Foreigner" was released by one of the greatest hard rock bands of all time. The 5X platinum powerhouse included such standards as Feels Like the First Time, Cold as Ice and Long, Long Way From Home. They would release "Double Vision" the next year, become rock legends for several years, briefly split up and then reassemble due to the healing power of the LA Riots. They remain on tour and have occasionally been the subject of pop culture references in strange adult cartoons.

Tags: written by po157, foreigner (all tags)

Re: History, Revisted.

5.00 (informative)

Thanks for your article~~ So I have learned a lot~~
buy runescape gold   http://www.game675.com

Re: History, Revisted.

HidingFromGoro.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 at 11:53:15 PM EST

Looks like we're moving up in the world- instead of knockoff purses, we're being spammed with MMO gold farmers.

I got more styles than prison got bricks- ain't that some shit?

Appropriate. Yes or No?

Haggis.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 at 07:50:07 AM EST

How much you want to bet that Alisa is a foreigner?

I am shitfitter; hear me roar.

Re: Appropriate. Yes or No?

pO157.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 at 02:49:34 PM EST

Since the 'f' was uncapitalized I can say she probably is. Had you said "Foreigner" then I would be forced to answer in the negative because they usually don't let asian internet scammers into the Best Band of All Time.

And can we get a goddamn captcha up in here? Or at least some way for the moderators to delete spam and lock accounts? SOME CHINAMAN IS SPAMMING A FOREIGNER ARTICLE! THIS AGGRESSION WILL NOT STAND!

Thank you.

America! I could teach you, but I'd have to charge.

Re: Appropriate. Yes or No?

Haggis.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 at 03:03:03 PM EST

Hey, stop going full Lou Gramm.  Nobody's supposed to go full Lou Gramm.

I am shitfitter; hear me roar.

Re: Appropriate. Yes or No?

pO157.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 at 03:05:55 PM EST

One time I was at an Eddie Money concert and Lou Gramm showed up and went on stage randomly. That was fucking awesome.

Also, don't make fun of Foreigner by conflating their frontman with an internet meme involving the mentally challenged. This is your 1st warning.

America! I could teach you, but I'd have to charge.

Re: Appropriate. Yes or No?

Haggis.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 at 03:49:33 PM EST

Well, did Eddie show him what love was?

I am shitfitter; hear me roar.

Re: Appropriate. Yes or No?

pO157.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 at 04:24:09 PM EST

Yes, he thanked him for attending the concert and the influence he had on his music and career.

America! I could teach you, but I'd have to charge.